The family law firm of Ahearn Kershman has an immediate opening for an associate attorney with 1-3 years of experience in family law or other related fields. Our firm emphasizes a strong work-life balance, including a 30-hour work week.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Preparing pleadings, parenting plans, and financial statements,
- Preparing discovery responses and drafting discovery requests,
- Working with clients directly on all the above,
- Executes case strategy with senior attorneys, paralegals, clients, and support staff, among other things.
Salary and Benefits include:
- Job Type: Full-time 9a - 3p Monday - Friday (30-hour full-time work week).
- Salary: $50-65,000 annually with bonus potential (based on a 30-hour week)
- Benefits: • 401(k) • Dental insurance • Health insurance • Vision insurance
- Unlimited Paid time off
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- Paid covered parking
- Hybrid options available
- Clayton, Missouri
- Admission to the Missouri Bar • 1-3 years experience required.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and references for this position in the subject line. Candidates selected for an interview will be notified via email.
Email to: [email protected]